Sunday, August 26, 2007
I've been really busy for the past few days.
But I'm going to categorize them into with some pictures.

I've my neighbours who gathered together to celebrate my belated birthday.
Thanks you people who made an effort to come down even when you all have exams.
Those few minutes of time made my day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks ShainggLing for bringing the the balloon back from Marine Parade all the way back to Serangoon. Kimli for organising this when you have papers the following day :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


How about some fireworks watching with my sentosa clique?
We saw Qianhui and co there too. Awesome feeling.
Don't you find it sweet to share those fireworks with someone you love even those she ain't by your side?
Maybe a phone call with her during the process will be nice.
Hearing those "Boom boom boom".

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Recently, I've been working for my dad.
I want to learn all his skills and take over his business one day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Heard of My Chemical Romance before isn't it?
What about the new upcoming My Jhemical Bee?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm still waiting for the VIDEO to be edit by Jonathan.
Stay tuned for the video yea?
That will be something new to me because I never done that before.
I hope it will be entertaining to you readers.

My friday till Saturday is a BLAST!
I haven't catch a wink since friday morning until sunday morning 4am.

I went clubbing for my 3rd time of my life at Zouk )Phuture.
I went with Melvin, Rudy and Yiting.
I met Raine and Jessica there :D
I went clubbing and spent my money on FRUIT JUICE!
Like I told you people, I don't drink.
I danced my heart out whenever I think of this really bad thing(3 days already).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After everything, Melvin's dad drove us back.
Thanks Uncle Lau. :)
Yiting and Rudy came over my place while I took a shower and get ready for my Sentosa.
That is around 5am I guess.

As they dared me to do this.
I just do it without hesistation.
Here we go.
Push ups on the road.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes! That's the real me. I do crazy things.
I love fun but sometimes I can't do it in my other group of friends.
They will say I'm kiddish or what. But well, I decided it's best to be myself.

We reached Rudy's house around 5 plus and chatted till 7 plus before deciding to head for some basketball actions. I know we are crazy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So we had a rest after that and we proceed to Yiting's house for her to get changed.
Yes, Sentosa after that till 7pm.
Got to know a few more new people from Expats forum.
They turned out to be friendly and nice :D
Hope to know them better. Game been good and awesome.
Those that are interested to join us can just text me or something.

So guess what!? We realised that we have been together without separation for 25 hours and 45 minutes. And I guess we didn't sleep for 30 plus odds hours.
Sometimes life is just amazing like how things can turn out to be like without any planning.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Thanks for the talk and company.
I guess that's for now. I will go into details for different topic the next time round.
Good luck to people who are having their exam period right now.
Everything will be fine and perservere. Think of the fun after that :D

For those who are bumming around like me, text me for programmes. Winks.
There will be an eclipse tomorrow, read Bondevia to find out more.

Labels:

ranted by Bobby @ 8/26/2007 06:27:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024