Friday, August 24, 2007
In the previous post, I mentioned that I will talk more about the changes I had after having braces on isn't it?

Let me talk about it.

First, some of my friends shunned me when they know how badly my teeth is. Like they think I'm ugly and like a rabbit and may put them off if I'm with them. You know some superficial people just like to mix with good looking people only.

Second, I used to be afraid to smile and I always end up with this. Look at this.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Yes! Notice it? That close up smile.
But ok, let's say my friends keep saying I smile like this.
Why!? Then look at this.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


You will notice those two vampire teeth!
Then people will keep asking me this, "Why your teeth like that!?"

So after my braces on. It looks like this.
I'm proud of smile and all. Full of confidence and all!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And this!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then now, know what people will say!? Why your smile all the same one!?
Tell me people, I realised I can't please anyone.
So it's the best to be myself.
People out there, just be yourself because that is why people like you for :D

Just before I end,
I had a interview with my friend, WeiLiang.
This is some of the questions I asked him regarding braces.

Bobby: How much is your total fee for your braces?
WeiLiang: I spent around $4000 for everything but I believe it will be half the price if it is government clinic.

Bobby: How long does it takes for the whole process to end?
WeiLiang: From what the doctor told me, I think my case will take 2 years. I had friends that need to put them on for 3 years but those are for serious cases.

Bobby: How do you think putting on braces have change your life?
WeiLiang: Well, I guess my life changed quite alot. Last time, I have friends that used to laugh at me when I got really ugly teeth.I got shunned by some of my friends that are superficial and they can be really nasty but after having braces, those friends came back to me and wanted to befriend me. I just told them off and be with the friends that are with me during my hardest time. I become my confident with my looks and how I present myself in front of people.
p.s - I no longer drool.

Bobby: Seem like it play a big part in your life. So kissed anyone with braces on?
WeiLiang: That's a rather sensitive question. Can we skipped that?

Bobby: Alright, Can you tell us how you feel when you got that on for the first few months?
WeiLiang: For the first few weeks, I have to drink porridge. Yes! Drink! I can't chew onto anything because it hurts alot when you start biting with your teeth. But after a few months, it will be better and you will only feel the pain whenever you go back to the dental for tightening. I also have problem talking and closing my mouth because the edges of the brackets are really sharp. This is the problem why I got problem pronouncing some words.

Bobby: Can you give us a few examples?
WeiLiang: Sure!


Apple. I tend to say "Arrr per"?
Orange. "Or ling"!
Aeroplane. "Air low plane"!

Bobby: Thanks for information WeiLiang. I hope the readers will be entertained.
WeiLiang: I hope that will be useful to people out that may want to put braces on.

Labels:

ranted by Bobby @ 8/24/2007 02:23:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024