Monday, August 06, 2007
-plays Star Search soundtrack-

Thanks everyone for tuning to today Star Search award ceremony.
It's the grand ceremony held by the "Yeo's" beebee company.
Before I start anything, there are two things that I'm going to say.
First, it will be I WENT SENTOSA alone without my clique this time round and I feel kinda disappointed in the first place but they told me they got "important things" like working, camping, exams and going out with friends. But nevertheless, the fun is still there with almost 30 expats people turning up for the volleyball and everything. Genevieve came as well and received alot of praises. Wow! And next, it will be the introduction of the nominees for this year ceremony.

They are Yiwen, Rudy, Melvin aka "HOT" Joanna, Mengyeow, Ley Yee, Yiting, Debbie & the two dogs Twinsel & Trouble. I will come out with the awards in awhile.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I shall named this film as "Bobby & the dinner with TWO or many?"
As told, I went Sentosa alone with Debbie & Mark & the rest of the expats people.
It was quite lonely at times without my clique.
Well, I just played and played without noticing that the time past so fast.
And yes, it's time for me to go have my wash up and meet Yiwen and her friend, "Joanna" for dinner at town. I didn't expect her to ask me out for dinner nor I did suspect anything.
I was just being myself and tell myself it's just a dinner and I was kinda late because something cropped up at the last minute. Boo! I took a cab down and I met Yiwen at Wheelock place.
She said her friend is already waiting for us in Fish & Co at Wheelock!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was quite busy with my phone and sms-es that time so I didnt really say much about it.
Then the next time I saw is this familiar face! Guess who's the Joanna I saw? Melvin Lau!
LIKE WHAT THE HELL! So I thought he ended his work earlier and came to join us for dinner.
To my surprise, he ain't the only one that I saw. Mengyeow, Ley yee and Rudy was also there.
All those who are supposed to go Sentosa with me are there already.
And yes, it is the SURPRISE BIRTHDAY DINNER they planned ahead schedule for me.
They actually sacrificed their weekly sentosa just for this dinner.

After that, Yiting the one who went for camp also arrived in a short while after me.
And the most surprising one who came, Debbie! She is together with me at Sentosa!
She actually still can act so well that I thought she will go home normally after Sentosa session.
She didn't even show any signs to ask me to leave or ask me anything. Goodness.

So this is how the whole thing was so well planned.
It is really a BIG surprise! I really don't know about it.
Normally for the past years, I will know how the plans go but this time I swear I don't.
Here is one full group of us.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The celebration starts like this.
Most of the Fish & Co staffs gathered around our table and started everything.
I was told to stand up on the table we are at. Just for info, we are in the middle of the whole restaurant. I am so embarrassed and don't know whether to smile or just cry.
This is the first time my celebration can be this wild. Like it never happened before.
I was given my cake to hold on and plus one firecracker. So kiddish!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You can never imagine how I felt that moment of time.

This is the bunch of staffs who starts singing which caught everyone attention.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After the whole thing ended, my friends gave me my present :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SN2 may find it similar since they have come out with one last year.
It's like almost the same thing. Now I got two :D where to hang?
Really thanks for the hard work. Those pasting of the pictures and leaves.
And the preparation, the trip to ikea and everything.
Those who are involved, I really appreciate it.

Here you go.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thank you guys :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cutting cake ceremony! :P
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I thought everything is over after the cake is so well cut by me.
Haha! I even distributed every single cake to everyone.
And Melvin suggested taking a picture with everyone individually.
I thought it will be nice to do so since it is for memory.
Guess what is their 2nd surprise!?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well done Yiwen. Of all people,. you are the one again!
Thanks for the smash of the cake on my face from that plate while we are posing for picture.

After that, we left that place and head to chill out at this alley between Wisma and Taka.
Some pictures before we head there.
The high class dogs. Tsk!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Their fetish for the dogs! Haha!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love all of them!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But wait a minute. Compare this two pictures again!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes! I saw an asshole behind wanting to get in as well. Ass.

So my advanced celebration is something like that.
Simple but I really love this plan.
Let's see.

Best director & leading actress
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Melvin the director for all the plans and gathering everyone.
You've been a really good buddy. You making me start planning for yours now. Haha!
Yiwen! You and your HOT friend! Nice one ar! Can act until so well.
Btw, Yiwen is not in our clique but still she can mix so well with us.
This is something to be joyous about. I bet Yiting will be really happy to have another scandal.

Actually there is other awards but in order not to bored readers, I better move on.
To end this whole thing on saturday, I want to say thanks to every single one of you that are involved. I know who you people are and yes, THANKS!
You all make it so special for me. Loves.

So you guys must be thinking that I'm happy over that isn't it?
But well, not really. My monday blues come pretty fast.
I don't know how to explain but I got all so emotional starting from sunday night.
Sometimes I don't really like sunday night. But something to be happy about,
Man United won Chelsea ! Revenge! :D

I want to say whatever I feel like saying here.
Be it random or in a irregular basis, I will jump here and there.

1. I found someone that I think suit me. (Stop making wild guesses) No one knows.
2. Sometimes fact is not easy to accept it.
3. You just wish to run away from it and think everything is fine when it is not.
4. Sometimes you see someone so highly but to them, you are nothing.
5. When you think you find the perfect one, you are so wrong in the end.
6. Maybe you should stop daydreaming.
7. I feel that I can't take it anymore at times but I'm still holding on to it.
8. Why is the society like this nowadays?
9. I feel useless today when I toppled the whole chicken rice over today. All my colleagues helped me with it and I feel so bad that I feel life sucha bitch!
10. I think I feel better not?

I want a hug.
A hug that is feel with care and concern.
One that I can fit into it nicely.
Yes, I am a guy. But guy is still human.
Nothing wrong with that.
Bobby has got 2 sides. And he is proud of it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I hope eveything will be over soon.
Will my birthday wish come true?


And you walked away.

Labels:

ranted by Bobby @ 8/06/2007 03:11:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024