Monday, October 20, 2008
Dog Farm Outing :)
Just 2 days before my operation, I decided to do something meaningful on a Sunday.

And yes, I went to a dog farm! It's always been in one of my "TO-DO list" to visit many dogs.
Different dogs that are either abandoned or have mishaps somehow.
First thought, it will be SPCA but then, M brought me to another different place.

Welcome to Pet's Movers.
Photobucket
Just take a look at those big dogs. So adorable but I find them very poor thing.

The first dog that I have a liking for.
Miss Sunshine.
Photobucket

After that, M and K brought their "fav" dogs for a walk away from the shelter.
Photobucket

M's favourite, Sweetie.
Photobucket

This is suppose to be K's favourite, Dew.
Photobucket

Here are some of the other owners' dogs.
They are really obedient and well trained.
They are my favorite! :D Golden Retriever!
Photobucket
They are like duplicates.

Photobucket
How adorable!

This dog here looks like some bear to me!
The fur and the way he runs is so cute.
Photobucket
He has a pair of blue eyes.

We have Ernie here.
Photobucket

Apparently, this dog likes to play with this ball that makes a sound when you squeeze it!
Photobucket

Sweetie!
Photobucket

This dog here is very quiet. It looks quite sad but I guess that's his mood.
Photobucket
The Hush Puppy dog!

Another scene of all the big dogs! Btw, I didn't manage to capture all the dogs because they are all over.
Photobucket

The puppies! Sister and brother I guess.
Photobucket

We took a long walk out of that place. It's rather way inside.
Photobucket

Last but not least, we had a group photo.
Photobucket
Thanks to both of you that I had a eventful day.
I really enjoyed myself. It keeps me distracted from the operation somehow.

After that, I made my way to my uncle's house to have dinner with them.
He had a good talk with me regarding my operation.
He told me 2 important things.

1. Be patient.
2. Expectation.

I will keep it in mind. I'm the children of God.
No matter what's the outcome, he has all the plans for me ready.
Thanks Uncle KT, Aunt Jescinda and the 2 daughters to pray for me.
Other than them, I believed I have to thanks alot more people who cared.
I will be strong and make it through.

Thanks Lord, I feel really fortunate to have so many people out there for me.

Labels: , ,

ranted by Bobby @ 10/20/2008 12:42:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024