Friday, July 27, 2007
Everyone knows the greatest love of all is unconditional love.
Loving someone but without expecting a return.
Just waiting with hope and patience that one day it will come to you.
But during that period of time, it may be one of the toughest period of time.
I mean some of you may have experience this before. For those who didn't really experience,
it may be a good thing or bad thing for you.
Good in a way that you are attractive enough to have suitors waiting for you.
Bad in a way that somehow you don't have that special someone that make you feel it is worth it.
Those who is currently experiencing it, I know how you are feeling right now.
I will always pray for those who waited patiently all these while for who they have been longing for.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't you feel that why you ain't have someone is beside you whenever you saw couples out there so lovely and compatible? But sometimes behind that relationship, they may have their shit times too! Being attached have it's adv and disadv I should say.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Love can be wonderful.
It could turn out to be your pillar of strength whenever you feel like giving up on something.
It could be the motivation for you to study hard and give your future partner a comfortable life.
In short, it just gives you this extra additional strength that makes you think that
"Life is actually worth living for."

At times shit do happen.
Having to accept each other faults after being together is another factor.
The first few months will always be STRENGTH.
After that, it will always be WEAKNESS. Yes! No doubt about that.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It can be flammable if you ain't careful handling it.
So tell me. What's the best way?

Maybe it will be nice to share something. People have been asking me this few repeated questions for quite long.

"Bobby, why are you still single after 3 years?"
"Standard too high already right Bobby?"
"It's time to settle down isn't it?"
"You need any help? I can help you introduce."
"Go find one gf soon. Both of your brothers have gfs too."
"Too much choices?"

I'm actually quite numbed to it already. I shall just answer here.
There is always this saying,
"The more you want it, the further it seem."
Yes, it works this way for me.
I do have my liking and crush just like any other guys too.
But I always can't be together with the person I like.
Suitors? Yes.
But it always not being able to click well or it just ain't the right one for me to think it is time to settle down.
I want a strong and stable relationship that will last me, it will be better if it last till marriage.

At times I get really tired waiting but I always tell myself that I shouldn't give up.
That is not the Bobby's way.
Some words that may mean nothing to you can actually be a deep cut to the one who has been waiting. And whenever I can't take it, I will approach my best friend to rant at it.
But what had happened, it gets tiring when you know it will never stop ranting.
So what's the point? Might as well just keep to yourself isn't it?

Who likes to make themselves sound so down and lousy unless being hurt that badly?
I will never be that way but today I just did.
I always thought you know me well and is someone you actually take notice of but I was wrong.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
To love or to be loved?
It all actually depends on how you want your happiness to be like.

Before I end this post, here is something maybe you guys may find it funny.
Before & After Marriage.

Before the marriage:

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: NO! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: NO! Why you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Yes!
She: Will you hit me?
He: No way! I'm not such kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?

Now after the marriage.
Read it from BOTTOM to the TOP !!!!

p.s - This entry is just a personal view of mine.

Labels:

ranted by Bobby @ 7/27/2007 03:18:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024