Wednesday, August 01, 2007
and my handphone vibrate...

Me: Helloooooooooooooooo.
Mum: (sound excited) Today is your lunar(chinese) birthday!
Me: Really meh?
Mum: Go eat mee sua or what later during lunch ok!
Me: I will try to find hopefully.
Mum: With eggs hor!
Me: Hannah. Haha!

Although she is naggy at times, I still love her.
Yes! In the chinese calendar, today is 19th June.
I feel so holy because it happens to be the Bodhisattva Guanyin's birthday as well.
It is this female god that is full of compassion.
My mother always say I'm good tempered because of that which I think so too.
Therefore I seldom or barely can flare up or keep my anger in me for that long.
Talking about feelings, I will talk about my inner feelings out for the first time.
So does all these actually true to believe in a scientific theory?
And does she really looks like this or is it just a image people created?
Who actually knows?
These are some pictures of her just in case some of you do not know how she is like.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And 13th August which is my birthday, in the chinese calendar,
it is the opening day of the ghost festival. This happen for the first time in so many years.
This is one of the festival that is quite "dirty" in a way to the chinese people.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One more amazing thing is, my younger brother chinese birthday is on 15th of July(chinese calendar) which to believe that the hell of gate open for all the ghost to come out like for ... hmm.
Oh! Like "holiday" like that. And there used to be weird happenings on my younger brother when he is young. So my mum will normally bring him to pray whenever that day is nearing.

So this year for my birthday, I am HOLY and UNHOLY ! ;)
And so for the chinese traditional way of celebrating it, I got to eat this for lunch.

It's the mee sua or call it the "mian xian".
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For longevity or something I think.

Let's see. I always thought it is best to bottle up every unhappiness within one itself so that you won't affect your friends' mood and all. In another way, you won't be bothering them as well.
Friends that know me well enough know that I don't rant my problems or unhappiness to them no matter what. All I do is just let myself keep thinking and get myself really upset and then I will just hit the sack and POOF! The next morning I will be fine and it's a new day!
But at times when I really can't take it or sleep my way through it, I will find those friends that I'm really comfortable with to talk about it.

Yesterday I was feeling rather tired and lonely all of a sudden.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It is really that kind of feeling that I feel no one is there or can be approach.

Like I got so much to sort things out but it just can't be solved.
I just keep running in my mind that I really don't know what I'm supposed to do.
I wanted to tell a few about it but I'm lazy to rant it to them.
YES lazy. It is until yesterday then I start to realise that I'm no longer the same.
After "so much" had gone through, I tend to feel numbed about certain things that just won't work out or I should say pointless.
It is just like running away from problems and TIRED to approach and solve it.

I kinda had a bad "talk" with IJR yesterday which worsen the whole thing.
I feel so bad about it. I hope you are reading this. Sorry.
But from this, I learnt that certain things are all planned from the one above us.
It's no point forcing because it will come naturally if that person is really eager to do.
One day ; That day will come, I hope.

Thanks for influencing me somehow to ignore certain negative things that is trying to pull me down. I'm learning well to handle those things (example the "WTH" tag) in another perspective way. You might not know but you did help me grow in a stronger way.

I guess the whole sentosa clique ain't free this saturday.
It's kinda disappointing to hear that :(

Moving on,
I think I found out something about myself.
Whenever I feel happy, I just feel like sharing out with my close friends.
Those that I think deserved it. That feeling that goes like,
"How I wish you are here right beside me now to share this moment with me".

Right after lunch today, my colleagues and me were walking around to wait for the lunch time to end. We walked past this book fair thing. I thought it is just some normal book fair with boring books that got millions of tiny words to read. I'm not those that will actually sit for hours and read. I get distracted easily. I was just flipping here and there but the more I do it, the more I find those books are rather quite interesting. Let's see what they actually got.

- Inspiration books
- Jokes books
- Leadership books.
- Books that tells what kind of person you are by your handwriting (They actually got pictures of it too)
- Books that have body actions that tells you what their actions actually mean.
- Encyclopedia on animals. (There are many different types on a single book) -I guess I'm getting the dogs one tomorrow.

There are too much to mention but those books are really amazing.
Now you know why I wish you are there too?
The MOST WONDERFUL thing is the price range from $4 - $20 mostly except that BIG dog encyclopedia. Haha!
I guess I'm going to let go of that jacket and use the money on all these books.

I got these 3 books for $17. No more long boring bus journey.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PS - For Meng only! (I need to read those jokes books to increase my level of cold jokes and surpass you! But I think two books ain't enough! :P )

Labels:

ranted by Bobby @ 8/01/2007 11:21:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024