Friday, June 01, 2007
Upon reading Anqi's blog,
I kinda regretting not applying to go Guangzhou for attachment.
At least I will be more independent and get out of Singapore matters for a period of time.
Damn! I bet she must be smirking evily now!
I so love that dog! You guys should go see it!
Click here to go and take alook!

Seeing how close she is with her sis made me feel happy somehow.
Maybe I'm just envy of her! Shit you! :P
Come nudge me in MSN la!

Recently, I think I have changed alot in terms of character and thinking wise.
I got to know it through the way I speak and the way I typed in msn conversation.
But I think that is a good thing because I feel I'm a much better person compared to the past.
Haha! I want to meet up with all my attachment and school friends soon!
Been busy that all of us can seldom hang out!
Reading Jon's blog made me miss school so much!
Jer and Jon enjoying life in school! :D Haha!
Jon, my company right is between Chinatown and ClarkeQuay! -hinthint-

Anyway, before I end today entry, here is something I extracted from Jon's blog.
I know he won't mind but anyway, he didn't copyright it too!
So Meng, according to Law number 32425 Paragraph 234, I can use right?
-_-

Here you go.


10 signs you're falling for someone Message:

1. As soon as you get online,you will look at his/her name first.
2. When you hear your phone ringing,you will hope it's him/her calling.
3. When a love song comes on theradio, you will think of him/her.
4. his/her name will makes your heartskip a beat everytime you hear it.
5. you always find yourself thinkingabout & wondering ifhe/she is thinking about you.
6. When your phone beeps receivingmessage, you will hope it's him/her.
7. you will always want to know whereis him/her location now.
8. you will always wish him/hergoodnite/goodmorning.
9. you will always be worried whenhe/she is sick.
10. The whole time you were reading this bulletin, he/she is the only oneperson in your mind ..


Jon, it's true for me too.


Hope work in IT show is doing fine for you.
Lunch on you! Thanks.

Labels:

ranted by Bobby @ 6/01/2007 01:06:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024