Thursday, June 21, 2007
There is no way to stop blogging when I know there are readers that frequent this blog quite often. Those few loyals one that I expected and maybe unexpected. But for those that don't even give a damn about it, that's good. At least I have a clearer view of what & who is important to me that at least makes me feel my presence actually exists.

I give it a thought during these past few days that what's make me want to come back.
Here are the factors that I'm back.

The first factor,
Isabelle(Click on her name and click profile again if you all got no idea who she is and am curious)
I mentioned her a few times in my blog already.
I'm proud enough to shout out that I'm happy to have her already.
Btw, I haven't get to meet her but that does not really matters.
If fate arrives, it will naturally. Hope you are doing well in India now :D cares.

Second factor,my tags from those daily readers.
I really touched me somehow like some actually enjoyed reading it.
Well, I guess I will try again, perhaps this time in another style of blogging.

Third factor, Melvin!
The one that never fails to keep encouraging and knowing me the best in and out.
We will be working out a new layout for this blog tomorrow.
Hope it will be a nice one :D

Enough of talking. Here I start today post.
Like I said for the past few days, some things made me change my mentality.
This girl here make it happen somehow.
I just had dinner with her yesterday. She is really nice.
She is 20 which is of the same age as me.
The way she works and earn to support her family and her own studies inspire me.
We are of the same age but she already completed most of her stuffs and is having stable income that will bring her even further up a step.
She is not that perfect girl you may see in the picture.
She got her own problems, which I think we certain humans should be contented if we got a healthy life.
I won't reveal much about it and I hope you won't mind :D
Here you go.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At times when I compare myself with her, I feel this way.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think I'm in the more of the "Right now" stage. But at times the playful and childish side of me will go back to the "few years ago" stage. And for right now, I'll try to change and learn as I walk in this journey of life. I will aim to think and behave like a 20. I know friends around me will help me with it too. But one person that can definitely guide me along is leaving soon!

That is my older brother! He is leaving for Switzerland to study there for a year.

No one for me to approach when I need advices. Still, no matter what. Take care over there if you happen to read this. Buy addias jacket for me over there! :D

I find this picture rather interesting somehow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Here! This is one picture that I went to edit and write on how I think about the follow perspective headings right on my mind.

Family, Studies, Friends & Love.



(Click on the picture if it is too small to read. :D)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I hope this entry is good enough for a return.
Anyway, those that come along and read this,
please tag just once. At least I got a rough idea who actually comes.
Thanks :D
Take care people! Dengue MOS out on the attack!

Labels:

ranted by Bobby @ 6/21/2007 04:35:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024