Saturday, March 03, 2007
So 2007 chalet for Class E5 has come to an end.
All of us will be on our own ways from now onwards.
Maybe some of us will still end up in the same path.
I'm gonna miss all the laughters and fun.
This is my lovely class.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It is really a pity that some people can't make it.
They missed out the fun.

Sometimes...
there are misunderstandings & quarrels;
BUT still
the same few of us will stand united.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monopoly.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The game that keeps everyone together at night :D

Let me introduce one by one.
This is Daniel aka Weiqi King cum Wiseman from the mountain.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
His forever FAST hand to cover his face.
You can hardly see his face.
He is my class wise man. Always full of crappy things to say to make people laugh.
Esp with his Bully's jokes. I used to laugh at him for the way he say HELLO BOBBY to me.
He used that to tease me somehow. Hao You Man Tian Xia right?
One guy who think and prepare well for his future.
Thanks for the gift.

This is Jon aka Jonbei(Am I right Jer?) and Mossy (Mosquito).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jon is always my competitor most of the times.
In terms of sports, games or anything. He can be a really sweet guy.
But at times, emotions get the better over him which can be really bad.
But I think he changed for the better since the day I got to know him.
He is one game freak too. He can play and excel well in every games.
Thanks for being there for me when I'm down with problems.
And yes, MANCHESTER UNITED ROCKS :D

That girl over there is Mossy.
The girl who can sing well.
She loves PRAWNS for nuts. SAMBAL ones.
Although I didn't really got the chance to know her really well,
but I believe she is a nice girl who can be there for someone when someone is troubled.
Thanks for sending me songs Mossy.
To both of you, thanks for the time for S&S.

Whose next? Renick aka. GUMZHE(whatever it is) boy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ever since he got his new DS Lite device, he is known to be the invisible one.
I can hardly see him around. All he do is like a sick boy playing at one corner.
But I think it is a good thing too. So this will itch me to go and disturb him more and know him better. I believe he is the one that I seldom got to talk too. Like no topic.
All I can talk to him about is rubbish at times and lame with him with his LOGICS.
But still, he is one nice guy to mixed around with.

This is Bully's owner. She is Jerlyn aka our class auntie aka Jerty aka linedancer instructor cum Germany goalkeeper.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But I must applaused her to be able to take all those jokes and even play along.
All the line dancing she used to dance with other world class dancers in other countries.
The world cup she participated in representing Germany I think.
If it is for our Mr Meng, he will be most probably pissed off.
She is really a really unique girl. The taste in her shopping is different from most of us.
But I guess she looks girl in her own ways. Everyone with different thinking.
She is a good dog lover! Really take good care of her dogs.
Thanks for sharing so much dental stuffs with me.

Finally, I've come to this guy. Mr Chan Meng Yeow aka MengMeng BaiBai ; Tall Daooooo
Yes, he is super tall. I would love to have his height whereas he wants to grow short.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He is my all time project mate for most of the time.
The guy who is good in maths and calculations.
He is my class sleeping buddha too. Sometimes thinking back,
I can just laugh at him while he sleeps. Way cute and funny.
I hope he won't mind me saying all this.
He is into games and cards. Someone who will get work done no matter how late it is.
A responsible guy. Nice working with you all these while.

That's all for now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just like this door, it locks everything inside for the past two years.
I hope I didn't say anything offending here.
Till then, all the best to everyone and work hard for the final year alright.
Meet up and stay in contact :D
ranted by Bobby @ 3/03/2007 11:47:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024