Saturday, February 17, 2007
Today was hard work first, followed by fun! :D
I met up with Mr MY to study for our maths exam!
Boo!

After that, I went to Charmaine's party!
I tell you her party is really a blast!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Charmaine

Her party was at her condo which is near my school.
It is called Castle Green if I'm not wrong.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the place. Grand isn't it?
I love that environment alot.

When I reached there, I saw Amelia, Celeste, Charmaine and this guy who is really funny!
His name is Jerrold. Just when everything seem to be going fine, it started to pour quite heavily.
That doesn't kill the fun but it add on to it actually.
Charmaine's mother is kinda "cartoon" like how she termed it.
The whole scenario is funny! Amelia with her "helmet"!

After awhile, Amelia & Jerrold left for their own stuffs.
I'm left alone until this two super familiar people came.
Paul Twohill & Joakim! They were nice enough to sit down and chat with me.
Those two are really monkeys together.
They can just come out with alot of stuffs.
Paul kept saying my name very easy to remember. Hahah.
We exchanged numbers before they left.
Took a picture each with them too.

Paul.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Joakim.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh yah, I took a picture with Celeste too. I like the way she makes her video.
Teach me next time Celeste!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She is super skinny but keep saying she is FAT! -faints-

I guess I'm the photographer for the bunch of girls.
Helped them with it and I was called by the birthday girl to join in.
So yes, I can't remembered who is the one who called me the pimp.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Owells.. I'm still a lucky guy. =X

I got to know a few guys in the party.
They are really nice people too!
If I'm not wrong, they are nicholas, alvin & jonathan!
I can click well with them in no time.
Today is really a wonderful day.
I made a lot of new friends.
I bet that applies to others too.
I think there are more pictures to come in Char's camera.
Till then,

Happy New Year people!
Have fun collecting Angbaos!
ranted by Bobby @ 2/17/2007 01:37:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024