Thursday, December 07, 2006
Back in a few days ago,
I went to support Jingo's ice skating competition.
I saw this young girl who can skate really well.
She is somehow my "girlfriend" for that day.
Thailand little girl. Very lookalike to Amanda :(
She can really skate very well. She got 1st in her category.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So Daniel is back from China.
Hope he can catch up with all the work.
He got us presents. :)
He does that when he came back from Thailand that time.
Thanks Dan. I love it alot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I realised he likes to buy me squarish things. Is he implying anything?
The first wooden box is what he got for me from Thailand.
The puzzle soccer ball is what he got for me from China. Jon got the exact one too.
BIG THANKS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some sleeping ass in my lecture group. HAHAH!

Today I went to school for some specialization briefing for my 3rd year.
After that I went off to town to meet a friend.
On the way there, I saw Xiangting again.
This is something very special!
I always see her no matter what in town.
Always so coincidence.
I tell you I'm so shocked over it too.
Last few times were at some other places.
So we decided to take a picture whenever we meet from now onwards.
So here is one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's the one that can really smile so nicely.

After that I rushed off to meet Junhao, Yeeling & Kimli to take a bus back home.
Had our dinner and I met up with Mummy and my uncle & auntie :D
Those 3 little rascals came along too! So happy to see all of them!
The first one ain't really a rascal because she is a girl who is so smart that she scored 262 for her recent PSLE and isn't happy about it.

This is the second brother, Jerome.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I believe he can be a model because he is very photogenic.

This is the youngest of all,Mischevious and cute Jerode.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This little boy here is cunning and smart.
He can come out with alot of cute actions.
I love all my young cousins.

It will come to you when the time is right Bobby.

Before I end, here is one really sad story.
There was this girl,
she had a boyfriend that loved her very much.
They have been together for a very long time.
A pity that she is blind.
Occasionally, she would complain to her boyfriend,
how sad she is for being blind, and wanted to be able to see, especially to see her boyfriend.
One day, her boyfriend asked her:

Boyfriend: When you can see, will you marry me?
Girl: Of course!
Boyfriend: Will you really really marry me?
Girl: Yes yes! I will !

Few days later, someone donated eyes to that girl.
Finally, she was able to see.
She was very excited to see her boyfriend.
But she was disappointed and sad to see that her boyfriend is BLIND, like she was once too.

The boyfriend asked her, "Will you marry me now?"
The girl replied him, "No, I don't want to marry a blind man."

Heartbroken and sad, the boyfriend and the girl broke up.
A few days later, he commited suicide.
He left a note to his ex-girlfriend.
The girl got a shock when she read the note,

"Take care of my eyes, I love you."
ranted by Bobby @ 12/07/2006 12:41:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024