Sunday, September 17, 2006
I finally bought my new phone.
It is rather confusing with the procedures.
I signed up this SINGEL line the student plan.
It is really worth it.
And I got the 3G phone at $99! CHEAP!
Then i use my 6230 and that new 3G phone plus $100 to exchange with my cousin-in-law his w810i. The one below is the phone. Same with Daniel.
My two closest cousins are using it too. All same! :D
I will still pod over the old starhub number over to the singtel one.

I love the quality of the pictures and the LOUD bass and sound.
They gave me hugo boss $10 voucher, PARIS HILTON poster and her single hits.
I love it so much. But I think I will just give the poster to -youknowwho- since she likes paris hilton and nicole richie alot. TAKE LAH TAKE LAH! hahahaha.
The CD is really awesome. Attached with a gold chain. Take alook.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Click to enlarge.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Click to enlarge.

I'm sick today. Overwork in gym in 45minutes.
I was in a rush. That explains everything.
Sorry Minkai for the waiting and all.

Saturday
Had a morning basketball match held by Lester.
That boy is forever not serious when playing.
"SN2" so called lost to them. Another bunch of my juniors.
But we won them easily. Hahahahah.
After that, I accompany Lester & Darren to have this SUPER duper BIG icekachang with chocolate. Pretty awesome but sick of it after the whole thing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After that, I took a bus and head to my granny's house at Bukit Merah.
It is indeed a long journey. Some ass agreed to call me while I'm on the bus but failed to do so because of TELEVISION. Thanks alot to -youknowwhoyouare- wahhahaha.

It has been so many months since I'm back to grandma house.
Reason, my favourite cousin going back to USA on sunday.
She is 26 and she doted on me the most when I'm young.
I have not seen her for years. She is currently working there.
She had completed her degree. I'm so proud of her and filled with envy.
She will do everything to make me happy and go the right way of life.
She keep telling me to be fillial to my parents and study hard and don't go astray.
She just left this morning. I took a few pictures with her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my favourite COUSIN cecilia & me! :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is another photogenic cousin of mine.
Always mischevious but very smart :D
Jerome Sim.

I lost everything in my calendar. All my birthdates and important notes.
So everyone, tell me your birthdates if you want :D
Sorry.
ranted by Bobby @ 9/17/2006 06:12:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024