Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Sorry for not updating this few days.
Have been busy with quite a number of stuffs.
Like visiting the gym , going out with friends,driving and chalet.

Let's start in a neat order so things won't be so confusing.
What can I talk about gym?
It's all about making yourself feel stronger and healthier.
But the thing that I like about it is I get closer to my cousins :D
I think as we get older and much more matured, we cared for each other better.
We can talk about more political stuffs instead of those cartoons we used to talked about when we are young.
Talking about that, I just had a small gathering with my uncles and older cousins.
One of them is a BIG JIE JIE to me. She dote on me alot when I'm at the age of 6 years old.
Doing everything that will spoilt me.
But she left Singapore to work in the US and she is having a short holiday.
Her return makes me want to see her so much.
We met at Heartland Mall pizzahut and had dinner.
I liked it when I go with one of my uncle because we got SPECIAL treatment :D
People who knows me well will get this part. Wahhahah.
I feel so knowledgeable whenever we had this gathering.
We will talked about each other life and stuffs.
The feeling is simply indescribable. loves.

Friends? This is a very sensitive topic to talk about.
But well, I will just be frank for this time.
Friends enter and leave your life.
Some stays and some are just memories.
I hate to lose friends but sometimes I really hate the ways they behave that I will just not talk to them at all. I love making new friends BUT it comes with a consequences.
You do not know whether it will be a GOOD or BAD friend.
Sometimes I'm so tired to handle some situation that I will just not do anything and be quiet.
I think I should just stop here. It is getting nowhere. LIKE so rubbish.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Let it burn like it never ends.

Chalet was 3 days ago.
I had fun with Alphekuchen.
I remembered the big rain spoilt my BBQ but Jon & ME just ignored the rain and continue our BBQ. Remember eating prawn in the rain? SAMBA somemore!
Daniel and Me setting up the fire. Renick with me too for the first day.
Daniel is really good at it I must say.
I only stand there blow at times and make him COLD with my jokes.
Because it can be so FRUSTRATING with those hot charcoals.
SEE my usefulness now DAN!
Thanks Meng for the flowing cashflow of his :D
But still we gotta split in the end.
Thanks Mos and Jer for the preparation of prawns and those seafood.
Oh yah, Mos got us the chalet too :D
So all of us made a contribution.
Late night "soccering" with Jon and others is fun!
MENG with those real life action movements.
MARVELLOUS! I'm waiting for Dan's video.

Today I had my driving again. After two months of break.
At first it was abit rusty but after it went smoothly.
I think I will really FOCUSED to pass this time.
I went to collect my long awaited pay after that.
FINALLY!
Went to met Jon, Renick, Meng and Mos to pass them their money.
We were really strange today. We are like kids.
Take a look at this :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The cat belongs to me. I like it ever since I got to know Amanda.
She influenced me. For info, she is my ex stead which I really love alot.
I will do anything just to get that cat for her.
But it was all in the past. I play those machines today.
Those that you have this handle and grab it.
Thanks Meng and Jon for helping me in that.
WE have loads of fun in that. I think I spent quite alot just for that small item there.
Jon and Meng go and change coils to turn those BALLS with toys inside.
WE are like so young today!
IMF is causing so much problem btw. So many road blockages.
4 millions people smiles will turn in frowns. Hahahahaha.
Alright, I'm so deadbeat seriously. I should go and rest.

Thanks for those people who are parf of my life :D
Really appreciated it.

-p.s- Anqi is missing already! I don't want to be your BFF already. Because only one can exist.
-p.s- add names isabelle ferrells, you will be fine soon :D rest well.
ranted by Bobby @ 9/12/2006 09:53:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024