Tuesday, September 06, 2005
i didnt go to school today as i was studying at home.
my friend told me that i got an A1 for my data comm test. whee...
anyway,i woke up this morning to give baby a morning call as she is having training.
we chatted and soon she is off to school :( we exchanged sms. nice ones.
so i decided to play and explore with my ipod. edited some things just meant for her to listen.
i downloaded her favourite ayumi hamasaki and put into my ipod. i will love it too since she is...
first time i am gonna listen to japanese songs. owells.. for her sake :) why not?
anyway, i'm so sorry that i get rather crude up knowing that it won't be the same when school reopens next week for her. less time with her i guess? *cross fingers*
i just studied my digital electronics test coming up on thursday.
so i decided to take a rest and blog this down. i will be meeting her once she is free later at 4pm.
so late and still a long way to go. but is just meet her for a short mere of 2 hours. pathetic!
but we will get the good and best way to enjoy out of it. time pass so fast when i'm with her.
although this is the 4th day i got to know her. she had show so much care and concern to me.

-let me further say this in picture
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
see that pink colour cute little cut box. that's her lunch box. she made food for me.
she gave me that box. i think. haha. and that madagascar dvd she lent it to me because she don't want me to feel bored and sad. this is to cheer me up. due to isufficient sleep, ulcers keep popping out of my lips. so she gave me that blue tube of medication to apply to help it speed up the recovery.she is my life. that's my wallet that contains our pics and her pic which makes me look at her when she is not around. haha. i requested for that photo or else is damn hard to get it. lol. till now.. i will just wait and continue my studies. update after i'm home.

i'm home finally. met up with her before time. 3pm. i swear walking to the house is
damn tiring and hot. is sucha long journey but seeing her walking out just appease everything.
the perspiration seem to be evaporating so fast into the air. i got two pf her CUTE passport photo. that was like so cute and awesome. everything is in my wallet.
everytime i see her, i will feel happy and relaxed. but today my IPOD took over
my place in her heart as she keeps on listening to it. I HATE U ipod! wahaha...
just kidding anyway. we went to take a bus to toa payoh then to dhoby ghaut.
we walked around plaza singapura and do alot of sweet stuffs. it is just so nice.
we only have like 2 hours plus so we walked around and slacked AGAIN.
we are always playing around and jumping all over.
talking about that, we almost miss the train because of her playfulness.
one a stop reach,she will hold my hand and drag me out to another cabin. this goes on until we came to the front cabin. haha. I JUST LOVE the way she behaves. BEING herself!
she is not afraid of me minding her weird behavior or anyone looking or what. i think that is pretty cool. i wanna be with her every moment i swear. but i think that is impossible.
just let things be natural and all.
she is always so nice and good at her words when it come to comfort me.
that glib tongue of her. after awhile, she went off to potong pasir to meet her cliques for dinner.
and yes, is not with me instead. but i think that is good too. at least she got time with her friends too. i guess is gonna be long before she comes back. sighs. hope tomorrow will be a better day.
i mean i dun have to hope. everyday is getting better and better. but i think we will have problems in thursday. hope i can solve with her and unless she is like so free to accomodate my timing. god bless. the world blessed man. whee.. woots! now i know how it feels.

-i woke up every morning feeling motivated and all.
-everyday is a brand new day await to look forward to.
-every seconds she is running in my mind.
everything will keeps getting better. (:

i <3> you , my baby.


ranted by Bobby @ 9/06/2005 11:40:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024