Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Happenings before BOTAK!
5 more days. Just 5 more days.

I'm trying to catch up with whoever I can just before my army.
I'm so happy that some of them actually agreed to it but there are disappointments as well.
But I'm feeling loved.
I will just randomly post pictures or else this space is collecting dust.

Photobucket
The daily route that I have to walk to work.

Photobucket
This is the place where I worked and yes, I love working here.
My colleagues and some of the members.

Photobucket
Fastest finger competition//Key to joy & stress.

Photobucket
My farewell lunch on last friday. Thanks everyone. I will miss you crazy people!

Photobucket
Gathering time for the love ones.

Photobucket
Mooncake festival!

Photobucket
My aunts and mum.

Photobucket
I love all my relatives. I really do.

I realised one of the function in the camera and then...
Here we go ; back to childhood.

Photobucket
V for Vanessa.

Photobucket
Yilin.

Photobucket
Round and round.

Photobucket
The maid which help out a lot when there are gatherings.

Photobucket
Jerrod.

Photobucket
World of her own.

Photobucket
Let us join our hands and create something.

Photobucket
My mum and dad. I hope they will still enjoy themselves when we are no around.
Vanessa, please call my mum often and chat with her alright. Thanks cousin.

Photobucket
My god-mother.

Photobucket
Circle of fire.

Photobucket
Fire frenzy.

Photobucket
Love.

Photobucket
This bunch of people, though not fully but we are very bonded and united in our hearts.

That's all for the festival.

I went back to NYP the past few days and I realised it has changed pretty much.
Met up with a couple of friends for lunch.

Photobucket
Carol.

Photobucket
Happen to know that Sam is in my friend's lab.

Photobucket
My classmate who is now a "teacher" in school now.
I'm oh so proud of her.

After that, I met up with my sister, Puzz.
Together with Ryan joining us later.

Photobucket
Puzz.

Photobucket
Ryan.

I met up with Melvin today! I haven't seen him for ages. I'm glad to see him doing well.

I wanted to buy him this today but ended him paying it as my 21st birthday gift.
Photobucket
Best of buds just like Bobin and Melman.

I introduced him to this Korean food restaurant at Square 2. It's pretty reasonable and nice.
Photobucket
His new look. I wonder how would i look like in 4 days time. Haha!
Thanks for the treat as well.

Photobucket
I headed to laselle after that and yes, I was quite amazed by the buildings structure.

Photobucket
I met up with Chong and company her and her friends doing their project.
They are pretty nice people.

I saw many nice drawings and nice taken photos.
Photobucket
Something that caught my eye.

After that, I finally landed my long awaited target.
An Oakley sunglasses. I went through so much consideration and all.
After a few weeks, welcome to my life.

Photobucket
Let's head to Sentosa for my "last" session of beach volleyball.

I'm enjoying my last week. :)
God bless.

Labels: , , , , ,

ranted by Bobby @ 9/17/2008 11:25:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024