Wednesday, April 30, 2008
MRI Scan (II)
And yes, to those that are concerned about my MRI scan.
Everything went pretty well! I'm just tired because I hardly get any sleep as I watched Manchester United owned Barcelona with a 1-0 yesterday! Super happy!
And I got to wake up at 6am for this MRI scan.

I was told to take off EVERYTHING except my underwear.
I have to wear two layers of clothings after that.
And sooner or later, it's my turn to go into this container.
First, I was told to lie down on this "bed" while they pushed me in.
I was given this "ball" thing to press just in case I feel something was wrong.
And the funny thing is, when they pushed me inside, that ball thing was stuck and I have to let go of it! So I went in without that emergency ball and end up panicking!
My heart pounded really fast because of that! Like so fast something goes wrong.
I closed my eyes and "HIM" was just on my mind. I kept praying.
Apart from "HIM", I was calculating the possibility of when my army letter will be arriving.
I was given a pair of ear pluck to cover my ears as this machine will give out really loud noise.
Some siren thing and some bird chirping background.

The scan was rather long and all I can do is just stay there and do nothing.
That reminds me of FINAL DESTINATION 3 where this two girls got stucked in the tanning machine. And they were burnt dead. Melvin was telling me this burnt "NeiNei" thing! RIGHT!?

I want to thanks my mum for waking up so early just to accompany me through the long journey.
And not forgetting the constant advice that Isabelle gave me.
I wondered if she still read this space here.
To think about it, few months back, I was really reluctant and lazy to go for all this.
But well, I am on the end of finding out what's the real problems in 2 weeks time.
So till then, I will update you guys again.
Thanks for those who concern. And love those who don't really bother :)

P.S - I'm working from 2 - 6pm on weekdays at Singapore Polo Club.
No idea what's that? Think Ralph Lauren. That's the sports.

Labels:

ranted by Bobby @ 4/30/2008 10:30:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024