Thursday, March 06, 2008
Sorry, Blame It On Me
Akon - Sorry, Blame it on me

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility
And I realize that everything I do is affecting the people around me
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things that
I've done things that haven't occurred yet
and things that they don't want to take responsibility for

I'm sorry for the times that I left you home
I was on the road and you were alone
I'm sorry for the times that I had to move
I'm sorry for the fact that I did not know

That you were sitting home just wishing we
Could go back to when it was just you and me
I'm sorry for the times I would neglect
I'm sorry for the times I disrespect

I'm sorry for the wrong things that I've done
I'm sorry I'm not always there for my sons
I'm sorry for the fact that I'm not aware
That you can't sleep at night when I am not there

Because I'm in the streets like everyday
I'm sorry for the things that I did not say
Like how you are the best thing in my world
And how I'm so proud to call you my girl

I understand that there's some problems
And I'm not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show

If I can't apologize for being wrong
Then it's just a shame on me
I'll be the reason for your pain
And you can put the blame on me

You can put the blame on me(x4)

Said you can put the blame on me(x3)
You can put the blame on me

I'm sorry for the things that he put you through
And all the times you didn't know what to do
I'm sorry that you had to go and sell those bags
Just trying to stay busy until you heard from dad

When you would rather be home with all your kids
As one big family with love and bliss
And even though pops treated us like kings
He got a second wife and you didn't agree

He got up and left you there all alone
I'm sorry that you had to do it on your own
I'm sorry that I went and added to your grief
I'm sorry that your son was once a thief

I'm sorry that I grew up way to fast
I wish I would of listened and not be so bad
I'm sorry that your life turned out this way
I'm sorry that the feds came and took me away

I understand that there's some problems
And I'm not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show

If I can't apologize for being wrong
Then it's just a shame on me
I’ll be the reason for your pain
And you can put the blame on me

You can put the blame on me(x4)

Said you can put the blame on me(x3)
You can put the blame on me

I'm sorry that it took so long to see
But they were dead wrong trying to put it on me
I'm sorry that it took so long to speak
But I was on tour with Gwen Stefani

I'm sorry for the hand that she was dealt
And for the embarrassment that she felt
She's just a little young girl trying to have fun
But daddy should of never let her out that young

I'm sorry for Club Zen getting shut down
I hope they manage better next time around
How was I to know she was underage
In a 21 and older club they say

Why doesn't anybody want to take blame
Verizon backed out disgracing my name
I'm just a singer trying to entertain
Because I love my fans I'll take that blame

Even though the blame's on you(x3)
I'll take that blame from you

And you can put that blame on me(x2)
You can put that blame on me(x2)

And you can put that blame on me



I think that this lyrics make sense somehow.
It's kinda nice and true for some parts.
So whoever that still read my blog, thanks.
And I want to say sorry for whatever that I have done wrong on you guys.
Sorry, which is a difficult word to say out due to someone reputation and all.
These days I have spent alot of time thinking about stuffs.
I tried spending more time with my parents as well due to the enlistment soon.
It's really nice and all. I can just be myself when I'm with them.
I feel so young yet again behaving like a kid infront of them.
And somehow, I realised I'm loved by many other people that like me for me.
Like the auntie who sells western food at the coffeeshop, she loves me alot.
It's this special feeling shared between us.
So how many people will actually read till this part and continue reading?
Those that do, you know how much you actually mattered to me isn't it?
Nowadays, I find it so hard to ask friends out.
Yes, even close friends. Just some rants.
But they can come out with excuses and all. It's really disappointing.
Maybe because the higher expectation you expect to say yes turned out to be no.
And yes, I booked my appointment for my physiotheraphy once again.
Next monday, I think 9plus if I'm not wrong. I can't find where I wrote it down though.
Some upcoming problems is my heart which get so tight at times where I will have difficulty breathing and my stomach seem to be behaving weirdly too.
Yes, I shouldn't be negative and I should turn to him. I did.
Last time I used to have the mentality that if I like a friend so much, I can just spend on him/her without considering. But I was wronged. So wrong.
I always have a mistake/bad habit.
I always treat the wrong person good. I always end up watching a bad movie. Always.
I realised I lose alot of close friends as well.
I'm always losing friends and knowing new friends. I need to grow and think.
Today I met up with a close friend whom I got to know last year at a beach.
She's one friend that I didn't regret knowing.
Although we hardly meet, but whenever we do so, it's a fruitful one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our chillout place at Starbucks.
She had her treatment at Mt Elizabeth and yes.
We met up and went to the IT show.
I bought myself a Ipod Classic while she got hers for her exbf.
I wanted a shuffle actually but well.

Photobucket

My dad will pay half of it for me.
It's a rather good deal I must say.
Btw, this is my dad.
Taken when I'm helping him out at work.

Photobucket

And yes, take alook at this.
Nisa and Melvin should be familiar with this.
Photobucket

My daily consumption.

At times, I'm really confused of what I want to do.
What should I do and what is the right thing to do.
Living every day doing the same thing makes me feel tired of it.
I want to try out something new and get a kick out of it.
It sure feels good blogging everything out after keeping it to myself for the past few weeks.
The only good thing about blogging :)

Labels: ,

ranted by Bobby @ 3/06/2008 10:15:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024