Wednesday, November 07, 2007
They come and go.
I would like to say expatriates are really nice people.
The way they treat each other is totally different from how we Singaporeans are like.
Maybe they are more open somehow.
A friendly hug always make things easier to speak and all.
You can feel this closeness and warmth.

Anyway, I just got home not long ago.
Thanks Lynn for the movie and drink treat.
Oh yah! PEOPLE! Go and catch STARDUST!
A really touching and romantic story! Magical too!
Trust me! You will know what's love by then. (somehow)
Thanks for giving me a ride home even though you are just 10 minutes drive from Changi Airport.
I feel really bad about that but still thanks alot!

Today I sent two of my close ones of mine off.
One is going for good and another one till next year.
It's gonna be long. Like 1 minute equal to one year? Right CINDY!?

I'm feeling really bad right now.
Sad and moody.
First, it was Cindy at around 7pm plus.
I spent some quality time with her alone after her best friend dropped her at the airport and left.
I tried to control my tears somehow although I know I can't do it really well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And it was Annelies which was at 12am.
I hope she is doing fine.
I won't complain I know her pretty late but I'm glad she walked into my life somehow.
I hope she will stay strong no matter what happen.
You got friends like us! Mani, Lynn, Sudip, Hitomi and many others.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know it's tough for you to leave so many memories behind.
But be cool.

I think I'm just like you.
Tell me how am I going to handle all these.
There will be two more much closer people that are leaving this friday!
Oh Crap!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

they come and go.
and what can i do?

Labels:

ranted by Bobby @ 11/07/2007 02:04:00 AM   1comments
1 Comments:
  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    there is always this thing call Hope ya :) Hold on to that, that they will return or your path will cross oneday and it shall come true. You'll never know bro, as much as you miss them, they miss you just as much. Look forward to their return then.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024