Saturday, August 12, 2006
WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is going to be an entry that is full of words and pictures.
Therefore await for the LONG LONG LONG entry!

9th of August.
Happy birthday to the nation :D
This is how my national day goes.
First in the early morning, I went to meet up with Angeline.
I went to help take Elaine's bag as she left it at her place.
After that, we went to watch the movie Click at Jubilee.
We watched the earliest one :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Angeline and Me =)

But before that, we went to play in the arcade.
I'm really drifting away from those games.
It just won't get me in the mood of playing :(
After movie, we went off in our own way.
IT WAS OFF TO MEET MY BESTEST FRIEND :D

Meeting up with Minkai(BEST) and Gilbert(Bro) at my working place.
Treated them with western food :D
It is kinda oily and large in qunatity thanks to that auntie.
They just kept repeating this under their mouth, "Damn sinful ar!"
After that we went to find Janice at her workplace.
She treated us with Cafe Cartel icecream!
Damn sinful again! It is quite big and delicious!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you just imagine this infront of you?

After she ended her work, we went of her place to MAHJONG-ing.
This time we ordered Canadian pizza and treat them again.
I'm going broke because of all this. Hahahaha.
They took more than two hours to deliver that 2 pizzas.
*faints*. Most probably it is a holiday.

This is my mahjong kaki-s.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So this is how I end my day.

10th of August.
This is an horrible day!
Imagine having so much fun for the previous day and now having my but stick on the chair STUDYING. Yes! I got two common tests the next day.
This is really OMG! Like I missed out the fun to play mahjong with them again.
Well. I shall not talk so much on this boring day.
But basketball was really fun :D

11th of August.
This is one day that is quite busy! Let's see...
First I got up SUPER early to study again.
Then I head to the school to see Jon and Mos studying in FJ.
After that almost everyone meet up.
We reallied studied.
And one thing that is very surprising!
I was telling Jon about how my IPOD turn me off this morning.
One of the ear plug can't be playing sound out.
And the next moment I know what happen, Mengyeow got one plastic bag out.

The birthday present they got for me! :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was kinda shocked because they got me this ear piece!
Like so coincidence. Anyway, I LOVE IT ALOT!
Because it is from the bunch of you.
But I'm still verifying who got it for me.
JON, please reply me asap :D
As we got two tests, after the first test, we went to FJ to eat.
We study again! But this time it is way different,

SEE THIS MESS! We ain't in the mood.
Because it doesn't really require us to study.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think ALOT OF TREES are wasted SERIOUSLY! :(
After the tests are all over, I went home!
I went to meet up with my little cousin, ok; maybe not little anymore.
I watched him grow up. That's why.
Anyway, he helped me with the dye-ing of my hair.
Light brown but aint that obvious.
Thanks alot Jovyn :D

NOW this is the BIG thing.
I got of with another celebration from yours truly ; VANESSA!
She is really nice BUT abit slow.
Maybe she is getting me all those stuffs all ready at the LAST minute.
We met at this prata shop at around 8plus going 9pm.
She is really nice! REALLY!

This is the cake she got me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It just look like some original cake you can buy on the street.
But she is different. This is what she do to it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She at least made an effort to buy those M&M chocolates and form my name BOBBY.
I mean who will really go and bother if you are just a normal friend?
She is really thoughtful.
She bought me GREEN cap M&M just because it is my favourite colour!
She wore GREEN shirt just because I love GREEN!
How sweet and thoughtful. -loves-

Our first attempt!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not really good.
But this is the one I took TANLIBOON.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bahahahahhaa.
Anyway, I'm glad to have a friend like this.
She is ALSO VERY GLAD TOO! I KNOW! :))
This is my friday night.

Anyway, I'm going to meet one of another bunch of COOLIOS friends!
This time we are celebrating my birthday and one of the girl who has the same birthday as me :D Stay tuned.

p.s. I'm turning 19 tomorrow. And I don't really like it. Like what Dan mentioned to me, we are hitting the 2 infront next year. Gosh. Less than 24 hours. Whee...
ranted by Bobby @ 8/12/2006 09:56:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024