Sunday, March 05, 2006
HEY PEOPLE! Just give me 5 minutes of your attention people!

I'm gonna say something or type something quite wordy here.
I hope it won't bored you all. But is meaningful.
This applies to all my friends, non-friends or close ones or even myself.
Based on your own integrity, reflect it on your own and make a better person out of it.

Today I'm gonna talk about what I've learned in this church named Heart of God.
Wendy my neighbour brought me there. Jeremy was there too.
Ok. Today they rewarded those people who scored well in their As with really good reward.
I think it is a good motivation for people to study well and inspired one and another.
There is this girl named Marilyn from Meridian Jc who got straight As with A1 for GP.
That's really cool. Imagine someone who came from an average JC and do well.
I'm really proud of her although I just knew her. I bet everyone do.

I shall start what the pastor preached today. Take note people and see whether you are on of them? If you are, is never too late to change because I'm changing.
Let's talk about big people and small people.

Big people love small things, small people lust big things.
God is BIG people who love us(small things) whereas small people are kept within themselves.

Big people are faithful in small things.
3 small things. 1st: small things. 2nd: Money 3rd: Another man.
Small things are like little things that seem unimportant but yet you take it seriously.
Example ushering job, it may looks simple to you, but without ushers, everything will be in a mess. If you are involved in it one day and you are lazy to go for it and say this to the IC like
"Oh. Just because I'm not around, people won't notice me anyway and can just go on without me." That's wrong because people will lost trust in you.

2nd: Money matters.
People borrow money from you and say they will return it to you but they conviently forget to do so after weeks. Do you think people will trust you again with cash matters?
3rd:Another man.
For example, someone hand you over his daughter in hand and you must be responsible over someone's daughter. Is our responsibility of ANOTHER MAN 's daughter.

Another good example, people who always tend to be late in meeting others always come out with excuses that never fail to convince people. They will just say to you, "It's only a few minutes. No big deal." Or go out with a group meeting, they thought everyone would be late so they go late for appointment too. This is such a sense of irresponsiblility.
BUT look at this again. Ever wonder why people who are always late for appointment are always punctual on examinations? This is what I called selfish people. They only go for the IMPORTANCE but BIG people are different. They are faithful to small things.
But small people are only faithful to BIG THINGS! (exams)
Rem people! Small things reflect in Big things. Make sense isn't it?

Move on.
Small people are absorbed in their own world.
Big people are big enough to go into other people world.
Small people are people who always think of their own benefits and will try at all means to avoid any unneccessary problems. Small people will complain how many problems they have to others but not knowing there people out there got their own problems too.
Big people are different. They will always put down their problems and reach out for others who seek them and help them or console them.
Small people are full of self pity. Big people can pity others.
People, now enlarge your heart and think BIG ; reach out.

Big people release people. Small people restrict people.
For example, A guy who is very good at maths. He will teach his classmates to a certain things he know and not teaching fully because he is wary being over taken by he who teaches.
But Big people are people who teach people to their fullest and want the next generation to be better than them and all.

Small people want to take all the credit for himself.
Big people want to give all the credit to others.
Soccer players always wanted to score and be famous and all.
Those that always seek for fame are small people but Big people will always provide the passing ball that let others score and be happy. Is just like giving others the boost.

Small people feels big among small people.
Small people feels small among big people.
A girl who can speak moderate english looks BIG with people that have lousy english and all.
But the same girl who are together with a group of girls speaking good english will feels small.
Therefore, no matter what, Just be yourself and be who you are. Don't be ashamed of who you are. If you are a nice person with good character, so what if you are ugly or poor. There's no wrong with you looking ugly or being poor.
Big people are people of who they are.

Big people dont seek revenge.
Small people will.
Big people will forgive and forget.
Small people will keep them in mind.

Small people are demoralised by Big people.
Big people are inspired by Big people.
For example a good soccer player like Zidane.
Small people will goes " Aiya, I won't be like him one." Might as well quit football.
But Big people will goes like, I shall train and be like him one day.
This is what i meant here. Be inspired!

I shall end here and skip some of it. Its too long.
Anyway, you all can laugh at what I have said or anything. But I won't care.
I think it is pretty meaningful. My advice to people is, Think BIG. Be BIG! REACH OUT.
I'm staying at this church people. Sorry people in LSBC. I feel home here.
This is the first time I really take notes of what the pastor is preaching and all.
If you all could not understand what it means in some part of it, feel free to call me and clarify.
I'm more glad to tell you all and share with you all.
Today is a new beginning for me. A new hair cut as well.
I made some new friends as well. But Bryan was the one who kept chatting with me and sharing his stories with me and god. Thanks!

I shall be BIG now. I want to help others and reach out for those that needs me.
I want to make people smile. I will do my best!
I will be leaving this entry here for some time to let others read.
Take care people. God bless everyone.
I'm renewing my committment to him.
Those who are interested to come, please let me know.
It is really productive and makes you a better growing person.

A picture of the church.


Thanks for the time.
ranted by Bobby @ 3/05/2006 08:13:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024