Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Back in 2 years time, I was just a boy who was walking aimlessly with no confidence at all.
That was when I'm appointed to an institue.
That was the time when I lost someone I love.
That was really the time I thought everything was in the end.
But it took me alot of strength and moral support to climb all the way up again.
It really do. It took me just 1 year to get into a polytechnic.
I was really way happy and all. But after first semester was over,
I was disappointed that I didn't fare well for it.
I wasted a chance given to me. I was dejected when someone left me when I'm so down.
It took me many months to be back to normal.
But not now anymore, this is semester 2and I'm going to do well.
And today I scored quite good for my Digital Media and Design project.
On the way home today, many thoughts flashed through my mind,

I will like to THANKS all this people that made all this happen.

1.My family members.
2.My Alphekuchen Group (Daniel,Wenzi,Jonathan,Jerlyn,Mengyeow)
3.MY BUDDY!
4.My classmates like Naz, Michelle and others.
5.Qianhui,MeowMeow, Vinz, Anqi, Xiaoqi, Kimli, Prunella mei,
Jiaqi, Alice, Meibin, Maid(amanda), Stephanie, Julia,Ana, Mandy
and others if i have left out.

6.Lastly, It is YOU! YOU that makes me wanna achieve results to prove that you have made the wrong choice.


Thanks all for the support and motivation when I'm really down.

But during this past few months, I guess I lost my SN2.
It is down to history. Everything is separated just like puzzles. owells. :( Goodbye my lover.


I gotta be ambition and look far.
But I'm not going to be over confident
.I will learn whatever I can and go for the best out of it.
I will not waste anytime. I will strive for the best.
I can see the old Bobby is back in anytime.

The one that handle things confidently and face everything with no sweat.
Isn't that what people wanted?
Now every projects are handed up and left with just 5 tests.
I can handle them easily as long as I got the right time management.
I can do it! GOGOGO! same to my classmates.

So what if it is Valentine's Day today?
It is just a normal day to me. No dates? BIg deal?
I got my books!I love studying nowadays! Serious!
Talking about that,I got chocolates from Anqi and Jiayi.
Thank you! Prunella mei made this for me and send me (:

I got greetings from alot of others. (:
Everyone is like so surprised to see me not going out on Vday.
Like -_-" Hahaha. Owells. I guess I have grow up bit by bit.
I know what is the priority now.
I got a very loving card from Wenzi. She made our group the most happening by doing a card to each of us.


But still, i think i received the best present from GOD today!
My confidence is returned to me in VALENTINE's day!(:


p.s. To my classmates who think I'm gay?No way!
I do it just to hear laughters from you all and make it more lively.
But I think I gotta stop just in case everyone misunderstood.
I will just be myself from now.
I can act like one but not be like one because I STILL LIKE GIRLS! =P



Not long ago, i received a call from darylyn.
Met her at the 9th floor. She is my cute neighbour who i watched her grow up.


My day was really complete and come my ways today! OMG!
How i hope everyday is today. I spend something better than Valentine's day! ((:
Thanks god. Amen.
ranted by Bobby @ 2/14/2006 07:50:00 PM   1comments
1 Comments:
  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Back in 2 years time, I was just a boy who was walking aimlessly with no confidence at all.
    That was when I'm appointed to a

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024