Sunday, January 15, 2006
Finally I'm free to blog.
I'm simply busy over the past few days.
Let's start with that day without a sleep and then straight to sentosa.
And yes! Finally sunshine after the rain (:

I feel so comfortable and soothing when it shines upon me.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This picture was taken on the night of our project.

3 exactly same flipflops. Compare it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So we decided to take a group picture after finishing our board game.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So... let's jump to the part of Sentosa.
I decided to go tanning after so long.
I can obviously see the difference after that. Haha.

I just love to enjoy the breeze and the sun.
Upon seeing the BIG BLUE SKY and all. wow!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OH YAH! I almost forget that mengyeow ps us!
that's so bad of him !

Later on, five of us (Me, Daniel, Johnathan, Jerlyn and Wenzhi) went to play with this.

Catching all the tourists attention on the bus tram. Woohoo.
We played in this new attraction that is so fun! GO CART! ((:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everything was going fine and all ((:
Back then, i still went to play bball for 2 hours.
Pure shagged and all. Hahaha.

Now it will be yesterday Saturday.
I went to meet my buddy buddy for the first time.
Haha. She really behaves like my buddy!
She is nice, SARCASTIC, funny and ASS!
She is just fine with everything and all.

After that , it will be AMANDA's birthday party.
I was quite early although it started only at 3pm.
I reached there around 6plus going 7pm.
All her girlfriends were there only.
Everything was quite awkward and all.
But as time goes, it was chats and all.
And i got to know someone that i knew in friendster like half a year or more ago.
She is ALLY! She got this friend Jobelle who is so friendly as well.
The mood is round on that night.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was sitting all alone in the playground waiting for the cake ceremony when my hp rang.
It was Kimli asking me to go for the gathering.
Actually i wanted to leave the party and back to the court and all.
But YOUJING told me it is better for me not to come back.
So I just stay in the party and have more fun. That is what I told myself.
So i accompanied Ally, Jobelle and a trio of malay guys to buy beer.
They wanted to play the game TRUE OR DARE. But basically all dare!
And I got to dare to kiss six ****.
Oh yah, I got seduced by Ally for her dare. Damn weird.
Every malay guys are like willing to take my dare when Ally and Me are choosen.
Cheeky cheeky! So does that means lucky for me? Wahahha.
So she did some stuffs to me which I can't say out here.
Maybe you can try asking me? lol.
Alright, I managed to get the last train home.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anqi was nice to chat with me throughout the journey. That ass of mine is forever sometimes nice but sometimes evil.
Well.. I guess I've to thanks Youjing for asking me to stay away from court.
Or else I won't have so much fun. =P

SCHOOL TOMORROW! Projects handup! yawns :O
ranted by Bobby @ 1/15/2006 12:39:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024