Monday, February 28, 2005
to entry is specially for LB and all the people who i am very close to! you shld know who.life without bobby is still fun and exciting.according to age from descending.

-*jeff my "strong tree"//my one of my close buddy who teaches me how to shoot well and always share his problems and secrets with me. i think the bond and trust between us is getting stronger. rem the times, i was beaten by u in a silly way. well.. at that moment,i seriously hate u! but now, everything is so fine! we will still have a competition. one on one! (: dun skip class and study hard.

-*gordon//one that we lose touch and hope he is doing well and know what he is doing. hope that he can be back into study mood. someone help him?

-*angela my "fan"//my biting kaki and she cares for me and help me take care of my things the most times. always treating me drinks and i owe her loads. well.. im gonna miss her. and rem what to do when u see a drumstick in ur dream! bite val! study hard and any songs uwan,take my hp! i wont mind. must buck up in ur english k ?(:

-*aaron my "laoda"//my best bball pal cum lao da! always caring and teaching me new skills. he is indeed a good friend and faithful one. don't always skip lessons ok? not good. concentrate and do ur best! and don't always eat ma! later ah hui say u again! oops ! hahas! i will be back to learn more from you again. teach me more. lol. dun bully ben hor ! (:

-*valerie my "drumstick"//my auntie! lols. always kanna choke slam by me. still rem those time when u said , "i choke myself"! well.. i miss those time. and rem don't always get bullied by that huihui and let her scratch you. must win her! oops ! anyway, life is gonna be the same when im not arnd. just play with vin more and teach him how to make the sound i can scream out. lols (: study hard!

-*tracy my "wife"//my ah lian jie!always fierce but nice to me ! well.. she is so smart and always wanting me to send her songs as well. lol. hope that she can resolve tehe misunderstanding she had with her bf. one girl that one night.... with me. lol. u get what i mean. hahas ! she look nice with that hair bundle up. keep it up and grow longer! lol (:

-*huihui the "CC pig"//i still rem the first time when u talk to me when im sitting beside you and we started friends in this way. to be serious, she is the closest to me among all gals. she is there for me when im down. happy for me when im happy? well.. we did have a conflict over some stuffs and we kinda drift after that.but now that i'm leaving,im missing u. everything is gone. our time when we talk back behind people? oops! lol. u only! time passes so fast! well.. i still haven't see ur merlion! (: take care and gd luck for ur english too. UR HC english!

-*vinz my best buddy// "who flys and nvr falls" is the closest and i mean closest. go sch together. go home together. eat together. share everything within ourselves. always treat me. my viewing kakis! i will always miss those times. seriously,im gonna miss u. our long journey back home. and many stuffs. u shared with me my sorrows and joys everytime without fail. what more can i ask for? but time for studies and rem to think wisely and let things go naturally. call me frequently to update abt LB.

-*verin my "teacher"//one who teach me to look at the correct and good gals. and teaches me a lot of da dao li. lol. she is nice to me and i willl always rem her the first day who dress up like a teacher. lol. 1979? lol. well.. im gonna see u in poly! u can make it and continue to be kiasu. no harm bc is good for ur own future. study hard and ya... no one for u to scream like a lady voice le. hahas ! i will miss all the times.

-*jojo my "matrix partner"// she is nice and always slping. hahas ! caught u in camera k ? lol. a good helper during our modelling roadshow. my cab kaki and we are members! lol. i stil lowe u loads of teas! hahas ! i will be back to treat u ok ? take care and study hard. hee. and dun keep thinking of biting me la hor. u evil girl. lol! kidding. take care in future.

-*shellen// failure means postpone success. u can do it thru the ite method. u r a smart girl. strive hard and smiles always. we will be there for you. (:

-*ade my "dearie cum sis"// well... i know you are sad but still i will be arnd. every sat we can still be out with vinz and all to rock arnd in town. right? lol. i will always miss all the good times and laughters we shared. u must know how to make the right choice and yah... so what if i peep at ur number in the first place? at least u didnt regret right ? lol. shh... dun cry for me because is not worth it?
im gonna miss everyone i swear! those who are not included, i will miss u all! my tears came running down...
ranted by Bobby @ 2/28/2005 09:13:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 


BOBBY YEO.
13th August 1987
bobby_yeo87@hotmail.com(msn)
Friendster
Facebook
Basketball
Christian
Volleyball
Frisbee

THE CAME AND GONES.

intruders

FANCY
Adidas
Nike
Black/White photos
Spastic people
Photography
CAPITAL letters :D

TICKS:
Braces
Adidas stuffs
Digicam
Nike dunks
Dogs, Rabbits & Hamster
Sling bag
Webcam
Basketball shoes
PSP




A: ANANA AZALEAS ALICE AMY ADEGOH ANGELINE AVIA ANNE ANQI ANNA NICOLE ALEX ALOY ALFELKUCHEN AMANDA MAID AUDREEEYY ANNETTE ANGELIA ALVINLOH AMELIASIM

B: BRYAN BONDEVIA BEATRICE BENJAMIN BOSS

C: CHANTELLE CAI LING CHERRE CHERYL CINDYY CHRISLYNN CENYING CASSANDRA CLARYN CORDELIA CAROL CELINE CALVIN

D: DANIEL DANIELLE DENISE TAY DEBBIE DEBRABO DARYLYN

E: EUNICETAN EILEENPOH EUNICE SP EILEEN EMILY ELICIA EULENE ELAINE EUNICE EDWIN ELAINE NYP ESTHER

F: FELICIA FIONA FAZLINA FAITH FIDEL FAIRLI FIONA&ALEX FREYA

G: GLADYS GILLIAN GERALDINE GILBERT GENEVIEVE GERICHRIST GRADYS GLYNIS GERMAINE GRACEMARY GWEN

H: HIRZI

I: ISABELLE IMMELIA

J: ♥JASON YEO JASMINE YAP JACQCHUA JG JEREMY JERLYN JASMINE DANKER JOLS JONATHAN JEANIE JOANNAHUSKY JULIA JASMINE JANICE JOJO JOANN JOVINA JAMES JAMIE JEWEL JOCELYN JOEY JAMIE NYP JESLYN JACSHAN JESSLIM

K: KIMLI KARIM BOY KELVIN KAT KIMHOCK KXT KARIM KENG YONG

L: LIANGCHENG LAURA LINA LYDIA LINLIN LESTER LAYSHEN LINDA

M: MELVIN MALCOM MEL MELODY MICHELLE MITCHY MICH MALLY MARCUS MICHELLE NYP MARC MEISEE MARYANN MELLIE MIN TAN MARISA

N: NICOLE DE SILVA NAZ NICOLE NURUL NESSA NICHOLAS

O: OLIVIA

P: PEIYING PRISCILLA PRUNELLA

Q: QIULING

R: RACHEL RYAN RUI RAINA RUTH rachelYEO

S: SHERMAN SARAHH SHIANGG SIJIE SHERYL SAMM SU MING SHANN SAMCHNG SAM NG STEFANIE SHERRY SHARA TWIN SMALL VAN SHERLY SHANNY STEPHYPOO STACEYIMP SARAH

T: TAMMYJIE TRIPHIA TYL THERESA.T TABS

V: VICTORIA HII VANESSA VINZ BRO VIC KEWL VANNY VIVIAN VANNIESER VANESSA SIM

W: WEILING WAYNE WENTAO WENZHI

X: ♥XIUWEN XSHAN XAVIER

Y: YIKYING YOUNG YINGXUAN YINTONG YINGYING YOUJING YUQI YITING YEELING YANGGS YIWEN

Z: ZIQI ZUOEN

RANDOM STUFFS

Museum Of Twits
Students Sketch Pad
Throw Rocks At Boys
Learn Guitar Songs?
Need Help In Flash?
Lyrics
NYP e-service
NYP CMS
NYP email
NYP iconnect

The image “http://www.feedburner.com/fb/images/pub/feed-icon32x32.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

 

 2006 tiankongshini.blogspot.com. edited template by Melvin Lau
Recommended Resolution 1260 X 1024